Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No Victims

God created no victims, not I, nor you... So what are you going to do?

She believes she is a victim, powerless, helpless, no control over her body, mind, thoughts or actions. And now everybody owes her something!

But God created no victims, not I, nor you, so what is she going to do?
Maybe you were raped, what are you going to do?
Maybe your mother was addicted to drugs and men, what are you going to do?
Maybe your father was a dead beat dad, what are you going to do?
Maybe you were physically abused, what are you going to do?

He is the victim, powerless, blaming everyone for his actions, she, them or they are the reason he loses his temper and beats his wife's ass.
He justifies his violent actions, believing He is this way because His father beat his mother's ass and his grandfather did the same thing to his grandmother.
He plays the victim, poor guy.

But God created no victims, not I, nor you, so what are you going to do?
Are you going to blame, deny that you still feel pain and say you are healed from your past, when you really are not?
Are you going to continue to blame other's, your parents, your environment for your weaknesses you choose not to work on?
When will you say, "Yes, this, this molestation, this divorce, this abuse, this thing happened to me, but I am not powerless!" I can choose to be better. Not because of I, but because of the God in I.

I hope one day all of those people who believe they are victims, all those people who feel sorry for themselves realize the lesson is not about being powerless, the lesson is not about blame.
The lesson of rape, molestation, divorce, abuse, neglect and heartbreak is not about staying angry, unforgiving or blaming. Nor is your lesson about saying, "poor me".
The lesson, my lesson, your lesson is about forgiving, giving, healing and empowering those that come behind you, accepting your past and realizing God created your life with purpose and NOTHING in your life has been a mistake.
Realizing all the love that you have been searching for, all the love that was taken from you is found in God...

God created no victims, not I, nor you, so what are we going to do?

Peace and Love, Miss Deliverance

No comments:

Post a Comment